Wi-Fi Smart Video Door bell with Rechargeable battery & Chime
- PIR MOTION DETECTION & ICR NIGHT VISION – HomeMate Video Doorbell has a 130-degree range of motion to better sense if someone is approaching your home. Once it detects motion, it’ll start recording and send an alert to your iOS or Android phone.Monitors your home in 720P HD video with ICR infrared night vision.
- REAL-TIME TWO-WAY AUDIO – When the ringing bell is triggered, you will get a call. You can see and hear the visitor in your App from the doorbell if you answer.You can share the doorbell with your family so that they can preview online.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION – The doorbell will be in a sleep mode to save power, you can have a preview in App and have a remote wake-up to monitor after 3-4 seconds. Even better, one full charge can last for 3 months ( 10 times wake-up per day ), and 10 months ( resting state ). When the doorbell power is lower than the set value, a reminder will be sent to you.
- EASY SETUP & 1-YEAR WARRANTY – Just Pair with your mobile by connecting Wi-Fi and download HomeMate Smart APP. HomeMate promises to provide 1-Year warranty. If you happen to run into Any problem, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our customer service representatives are always ready to help!
About HomeMate Wi-Fi Smart Video Door bell
Does the HomeMate Smart Lights have a warm white light function mode?
Yes, the HomeMate lights can turn to 16 million shades. You may select the colour of the light as per your desire. Along with RGB, most of the lights support Tuneable white option i.e. you can change white shades from Cool White to Warm White Lights.
How can I connect a HomeMate Smart Bulb with Wi-Fi?
Yes! Connecting your HomeMate Smart Bome bulb with the wifi makes it easier for you to operate all the smart products with a voice command or a single tap on the HomeMate Smart App.
Can I turn off my HomeMate Smart led light through a mobile app while lying in bed?
Yes, you can operate your HomeMate Smart Home products from anywhere in the world. All you need is that your smart home appliances should be connected to the wifi.
Can I change the colour of the Smart Bulb?
Yes! You can change the colour of the HomeMate smart bulb to 16 million shades.
Is it easy to voice control the HomeMate smart lights?
Yes, controlling the HomeMate Smart lights can be done through Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri Shortcuts.
“Knock, knock.” Who’s there? If you have a HomeMate smart doorbell, you already know!
Installing a smart doorbell can keep your home safer and eliminate risks associated with opening the door for strangers.
- Waterproof level: IP54
- Support iPad, iOS8.0 or above, Android4.0 or above
- Working current: 220mA
- Standby current: 200 - 800uA
- PIR motion detection
- Maximum image size: 1280 x 720
- Support one-key reset
There are no reviews yet.