“Knock, knock.” Who’s there? If you have a HomeMate smart doorbell, you already know!
Installing a smart doorbell can keep your home safer and eliminate risks associated with opening the door for strangers.
– Waterproof level: IP54
– Support iPad, iOS8.0 or above, Android4.0 or above
– Working current: 220mA
– Standby current: 200 – 800uA
– PIR motion detection
– Maximum image size: 1280 x 720
– Support one-key reset
– Battery capacity: 6000mAh ( rechargeable )
– SD card slot: support Max.128G ( not included )
1. There are two ways of power supply for the doorbell:
One is the battery power supply – after the battery box is removed, the doorbell cannot continue to work. Another one is the power supply on the back of the doorbell host, which requires the power converter in the accessory. The AC power supply must be 8 – 24V.
3. The locked device can only be unlocked through App, violent disassembly is not allowed.
What’s in the box:
1 x Doorbell Host, 1 x Battery Box, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Power Converter, 1 x Mylar, 1 x Wire Nut, 1 x Adhesive Table, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Pin, 13 x Screw, 1 x User Manual