WiFi 4-Node In-wall Smart Switch
- RETROFIT – HomeMate 4 Node Smart switch work in sync with your existing electrical connections. No additional wiring required. They fit inside your existing switchboards.
- SMALL SIZE – Just 7 x 4.5 x 2 cm in size, suitable for all size of switchboards
- DUAL CONTROL – All 4 on/off points can be used manually using traditional switches and through Smartphone App also.
- INDIVIDUAL CONTROL – Each point can be controlled individually by traditional switch / Smart phone App / Alexa & Google Home
- One Year Warranty
About HomeMate Smart Plug
Is it easy to connect HomeMate Smart Switches to the mobile phone?
Certainly, you can connect your HomeMate Smart Switches with the mobile phone and operate it in your flexible mode.
Can I connect a high-wattage gaming PC with the HomeMate Switch?
Yes, You can choose HomeMate Smart heavy duty switch of rating 16A or 30A.
Can I install a HomeMate actuator to the main switchboard from where the electricity is flowing to the whole house?
The most recommended thing is to avoid any risk of using Smart Switch on the main switchboard. There might be a possibility that the HomeMate Smart Switch may not hold the electricity load.
What is the use of the HomeMate Node Smart Switch?
HomeMate Node Smart Switch is a wifi enabled switch that helps you to operate all your products that are linked through that particular switchboard.
Can I use the HomeMate node switch for the A.C.?
No, avoid using HomeMate actuators above the AC plug. As A.C. plugs consume high voltage. Therefore, it may lead to issues with short circuits.
HomeMate Wi-Fi 4 Node Smart Switch - The 4-Node smart switch is a Wi-Fi enabled smart device, which can easily be installed into your existing any module switchboard. Turn appliances and electronics on/off, and schedule the same from anywhere across the house, or from any part of the world, from the HomeMate Smart app.
Easy to Install and Easy to Use - Easy installation, easy handling and can be controlled remotely.
Easy to remove as they are to install. The 4-Node Smart Switch can be taken out and reinstalled in any switchboard in house.
- Rated voltage: AC 110V-240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Type: 4 Points on/off switch, Individual point control
- Maximum Wattage per node: 1000W Resistive Load / 300VA Inductive Load @ 230VAC input
- Size: 92mm x 51mm x 23mm
- Plug & play/Hassle free installation
- Included mandatory accessories for installation in the box
- Neutral wire is mandatory for connection, please check before purchasing.
- Please ensure Input for Power supply and Output connections for Load.
There are no reviews yet.