WiFi Fingerprint Smart Door Lock (Reversible)
- FIVE WAYS TO UNLOCK – LOCK will automatically relock after every time the door is used. Approved guests can unlock using fingerprint, smart app,user password, RFID card and mechanical key;Support up to 3 master code,100 fingerprints and 100 ID cards user codes (Recommended Operating Temperature: >= -13℉).Doorbell function,voice guide for easier and more convenient use.Suitable for 35-100mm door thickness.
- HomeMate Smart APP MONITOR ACCESS REMOTELY – The app is designed for IOS and Android devices and gives you easy door access and tracking abilities.You can view the access logs in the app for detailed information about who has opened your door, at what times, and how they gained access
- EMERGENCY CHARGING AND POWER-SAVING – Equipped with emergency charging port and back up charger. Don’t need to worry about being locked outside but only to prepare 4 pieces AAA batteries and put it into the back up charger in case of any need.Backlit Keypad for use in night The backlit keypad will be automatically lights up when press any button. Not only convenient and power-saving,also with smart sensor light that when you enter the correct code the green light will be on,otherwise
- WEATHERPROOF FUNCTION – Made of Zinc Alloy stainless steel that durable and secure. It’s easy to clean and not easy to rust.Boasts with weather-sealed components that prevent dust and dirt from entering, allowing it to function in most weather conditions.
- PRIVACY PROTECTION AND ANTI-PEEPING - Add the random numbers before and after the correct password,the door will be unlock as long as the password contains continuous correct password.Temporary Keys-you can schedule temporary keys for visitors or guests. This makes it easy not only to give access, but to restrict it.
About HomeMate Fingerprint Smart Door Lock
If my HomeMate doorbell is connected to the Amazon Echo, does the audio uttered by the device?
Yes, if your HomeMate doorbell is linked to Amazon Echo then it will inform you about the doorbell.
Is it crucial to always plug in your HomeMate camera switch?
The answer is as per the need of the person. The HomeMate cameras will keep on recording activities that are taking place. If an internet connection is made to the HomeMate cameras then it would be easier to have a glance at the activities while being far away.
How many mobile phones can I connect with the HomeMate security system?
Each product has its connection limits. But you can connect 2-3 mobile phones with the HomeMate security system.
Can I turn off my HomeMate Smart led light through a mobile app while lying in bed?
Yes, you can operate your HomeMate Smart Home products from anywhere in the world. All you need is that your smart home appliances should be connected to the wifi.
Can I operate the doorbell with the help of a fingerprint?
Yes! You can unlock the door of your property by putting a thumb impression on the device and entering your property. Moreover, all the smart devices have smart motion sensors which make accessibility to the place easier.